Sale!

Flsun QQ 3D Printer | High Speed | Auto-leveling | Large Size | Touch Screen | Wifi

65,800 58,700

Flsun QQ 3D Printer is the ultimate machine for all your 3D printing needs. If you are a student, hobbyist, etc. experimenting with various designs, or a professional 3D printing service provider, this is for you. The best quality of this machine is its One-Touch Auto-leveling. 3D Printing can become nerve-wrecking because of its bed leveling. Most 3D printers that have auto-leveling feature still required fine tuning time and again. But not this beast. Jut set it up once, and forget about leveling the bed again and again.

Outstanding Features

All-Metal Body | High Speed | Quiet Printing | Auto-Leveling | Large Print Size | WiFi Remote Control | Quick Modular Assembly | Touch Screen Control 

Do you know that we offer heavy discount on bulk order? CLICK HERE now to get in touch & learn more.

Clear
Product Enquiry

SKU N/A Category Tags , , ,


Share
Description

Flsun QQ 3D Printer is the ultimate machine for all your 3D printing needs. If you are a student, hobbyist, etc. experimenting with various designs, or a professional 3D printing service provider, this is for you. The best quality of this machine is its One-Touch Auto-leveling.

Brand Name: Flsun Voltage: 100V-240V
Model: FLSUN_QQ Printer Printer Size: 290*350*800 mm
Extruder Quantity: One Package Size: 450*770*200 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm Printer weight: 12 kg
Nozzle Support Replaced to 0.2/0.3 mm Package Weight: 14 kg
Printing Speed: 30-300 mm/s Frame: Metal Structure
Layer Thickness: 0.05-0.4mm Leveling Method: One-click Auto Leveling
Printing Size: Φ260*370 mm Screen: Full Color Touch Screen
Nozzle Temp: 0-270℃ Printing format: G-CODE, OBJ, STL
Heated Bed Temp: 0-100℃ Filament: PLA, ABS, Flexible, HIPS, WOOD, PVA
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm Remote: WiFi

Metal Structure

The frame of the printer is made of high quality 304 stainless steel. The metal body ensures stability and accuracy while printing.

Quick Assembly

The machine is 95% assembled. The instruction manual and short video below helps in speedy assembly of the remaining 5%.

Large Build Volume

The maximum build volume of this machine is Φ260*370 mm. The heated bed temperature has a maximum capacity of 100℃.

High Printing Speed

Experience the power of quick 3d printing with this machine.

Three-Axis Linkage

Three-axis linkage structure gives this machine a higher printing speed, with an edge of up t0 60% faster than other 3d printers.

One-Touch Auto-Leveling

The most outstanding feature of this machine is its one-touch auto-leveling. Unlike other machines, once auto-leveled, the machine doesn’t require auto-leveling again.

Do you know that we offer heavy discount on bulk order? CLICK HERE now to get in touch & learn more.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Flsun QQ 3D Printer | High Speed | Auto-leveling | Large Size | Touch Screen | Wifi”

Quote

Privacy Preference Center