Sale!

Flsun i3 3D Printer | High Speed | Auto-leveling | Large Size 320*320*460 mm

94,999 74,999

Flsun i3 3D Printer is the ultimate machine for all your 3D printing needs. If you are a student, hobbyist, etc. experimenting with various designs, or a professional 3D printing service provider, this is for you. The best quality of this machine is its huge build volume & Double Z lead screw. With the build size of 320*320*460 mm and being a printer with double Z Motors; you get more physical space for your production & double Z motors that the structure is balanced, ensuring higher printing speed and precision.

Outstanding Features

Aluminium Body | High Speed | Quiet Printing | Auto-Leveling | Large Print Size | Double Z Motors| Quick Modular Assembly | One Year Warranty

Do you know that we offer heavy discount on bulk order? CLICK HERE now to get in touch & learn more.

Clear
Product Enquiry

Share
Description

This Flsun i3 3D Printer is the ultimate machine for all your 3D printing needs. If you are a student, hobbyist, etc. experimenting with various designs, or a professional 3D printing service provider, this is for you. This printer offers a large build size of 320*320*460 mm, providing you with more space for your ideas, and the cost is extremely competitive giving it an edge over the other printers in the same class. You’re guaranteed to a hassle-free 3d printing experience using this Flsun 3D Printer.

Brand Name: Flsun Voltage: 100V-220V
Model: Metal Frame i3 3D Printer Large Size Power: 200 W
Printing Size: 320*320*460 mm Nozzle Temp: 0-270℃
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm Printing format: G-CODE, STL
Filament: PLA, ABS, Flexible, HIPS, WOOD, PVA Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Printing Speed: 50-300 mm/s Frame: Aluminium Structure
Extruder Quantity: One Layer Thickness: 0.05-0.4 mm

Metal Structure

The frame of the printer is made of high quality 2020 aluminium profiles. The metal body ensures stability and accuracy while printing.

 

Quick Assembly

The machine is 95% assembled. The instruction manual  below helps in speedy assembly of the remaining 5%.

Large Build Volume

The maximum build volume of this machine is 320*320*460 mm. The heated bed temperature has a maximum capacity of 100℃.

 

Filament Run-out Sensor

If the filament runs out in the middle of the print, the printer will automatically pause the operations, and after filament replacement, it can be resumed from the same point.

 

 

Do you know that we offer heavy discount on bulk order? CLICK HERE now to get in touch & learn more.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Flsun i3 3D Printer | High Speed | Auto-leveling | Large Size 320*320*460 mm”

Quote

Privacy Preference Center